The Bangkok Express Thai cooking course will introduce you to the key flavours in Thai cooking – sweet, sour, salty and spicy. A range of restaurant favourite recipes will be prepared and you will go home from this experience confident to try these at home.
You will be shown how to:
- Simply and visually cook the spices and make the curry pastes and shown how to store or freeze for later use.
- Use an ‘active tasting’ approach, to create the Thai flavours and, most importantly, how to balance them to your own personal taste.
- Use short cuts and tips to make preparing and cooking Thai food easier and quicker.
- Stir, chop, slice and sauté your way into your own kitchen (and perhaps even a few others).
- Cook perfect rice simply- no more lumps and clumps and messy pans to wash up.
Starter Course (any 1 item listed below):
- Thai fish cakes
- Chicken/ pork satay
- Vegetable spring rolls
- Minced pork or chicken glass noodle salad
Main Courses (any 2 items listed below)
- Red, Green or Mussaman curry with Chicken, Pork or Vegetables
- Chicken or pork with basil and lemon grass stir fry
- Chicken, pork or prawn or vegetable pad Thai
Dessert (any 1 items listed below)
- Mango sorbet
- Coconut tart
- Banana fritter
Demo and Eating Experience:
This experience is a demonstration of selected dishes for between 6 to 24 people. Prices start at £55 per head for a group of 6. Prices will vary depending on group size, menu items and date selected.
Hands on and Eating Experience:
This experience is available for groups between 2 to 6 people. Prices start at £140 per head for a minimum of 2 people for a mid-week experience.
To arrange your experience with Food Fiend Experience, simply click the book now link below and fill in the form with your requirements and I will contact you as soon as possible to confirm the dates and arrange payment.