The Bombay Express Indian cooking course will introduce you to a more aromatic range of spices and herbs. If you have ever wanted to be able to make Indian food but have been put off by how complicated the recipes seem and how long it appears to take, then this course is for you.
You will be shown how to:
- Simply and visually make the curry pastes and cook the spices to make delicious Indian food.
- Make a healthier version of some of the ’restaurant favourite’ dishes, all my recipes have been refined using minimal fat, sugar and salt. Here the focus is on making tasty dishes which are not overpowered by chillies.
- Adjust the spices to suit your personal taste.
- Use short cuts and tips to make preparing and cooking Indian food easier and quicker.
- Cook perfect rice simply- no more lumps and clumps and messy pans to wash up
- Onion bhaajis with a raitia or curry puffs
(any two vegetarian and any two meat items listed below)
- Vegetarian may dishes include: Red cabbage bhaaji, Dhal, aloo gobi (caulifower and potatoes), chickpeas and spinach, butternut squash and green beans
- Meat dishes may include: chicken coconut curry, lamb saag, beef kofta curry
- Basmati rice
- Pistachio ice cream or banana fritters
Demo and Eating Experience:
This experience is a demonstration of selected dishes for between 6 to 24 people. Prices start at £55 per head for a group of 6. Prices will vary depending on group size, menu items and date selected.
Hands on and Eating Experience:
This experience is available for groups between 2 to 6 people. Prices start at £140 per head for a minimum of 2 people for a mid-week experience. Prices will vary depending on group size, menu items and date selected.
I have always been intimidated at the thought of cooking Indian food. Kathy took the fear away and explained each step in the process in a clear logical manner and answered the many questions I raised as we proceeded. My next dinner party will feature an Indian menu.
This is my second session with Kathy and I must say that my enjoyment levels have increased. Great feeling of involvement with the hands-on approach. Would recommend this experience to everyone.
To arrange your experience with Food Fiend Experience, simply click the book now link below and fill in the form with your requirements and I will contact you as soon as possible to confirm the dates and arrange payment.